Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'm One Week Old!

I have to share something cute to keep smiles on our faces along the way. Little Miss Mila was one week old yesterday!  When I got her I made sure to snap a few pictures so we can see her grow!



 
I am so glad I have had the chance to be with this little girl.  She has been nothing short of an angel and has no idea how much joy she is bringing to our whole family.  Her sisters love her as well as all her cousins.  She LOVES to be held at night and she is so dang cute it doesn't even matter what time it is.  She is a great burper and even better pooper :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Jodi, thank you so much for creating this blog to keep us informed. It is heartbreaking to read what is going on, but I know that Kellie is a fighter. Please also let us know how J is doing and what we can do to support him too.

    ReplyDelete