Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 9, 2014

So basically my sister is a rockstar!  She is doing awesome and even walked 15 yards today!  My Dad emailed last night and said all her "hardware" is out according to how the nurses put it.  She showered and was able to sit in a chair.  If you haven't noticed she has been laying flat for a week and a half now so this is a huge step and probably feels so good for her!  She had told my mom over the weekend that she had a plan and it was she needed to eat to gain more strength so she could get out of there sooner than later.  If you know my sister that shouldn't shock you.  Out of all of us siblings she is the one always going to the gym and eating healthy and I feel like makes things I have never even heard of (because they are healthy :)  They talked to a doctor about what the next steps were and he said they will get her on medication to regulate the heart.  Kellie is in great spirits and of course is very positive. 

 
Mila went and visited last night as well and Kellie got to actually hold her.  And as you can see she is sitting up like I said she is awesome!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. That is the most beautiful picture! So glad you are doing better Kellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful news, pass along that I think of her every day and keep her in all my prayers!! Mary Monson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, tears of joy right now!! Precious photo Kellie�� You are a Rock, Rockstar and tough as nails!! Love you guys. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤️❤️❤️ This made my day! Love you Kellie❤️.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes us SO, SO Happy!! We love you Kellie and J!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this picture so much! She's amazing. I have chills! Answered prayers:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me so so happy!!! Love you kell!!

    ReplyDelete